Before investing, consider the risks
Risks specific to DMKT
There is no guarantee that the Fund’s asset allocation strategy will provide positive investment performance at all stages of the investment cycle. The Fund invests in securities that are listed on share markets around the world. This means that the Fund will be affected by any risks associated with these securities. This includes how they perform, how sustainable their earnings are, and other factors that affect the value and performance of a security, as well as those associated with international investments. Before choosing to invest in the Fund, you should read the Product Disclosure Statement and ASIC Disclosure Principles, and consider factors such as the likely investment return, the risks of investment and your investment timeframe.
Risks specific to Active ETFs
- Liquidity – although the units are quoted on the AQUA market of the ASX, there can be no assurance that there will be a liquid market for units, and no assurance that there will be a liquid market for the Fund’s investments.
- ASX trading price – the trading price of units on the ASX may differ from the Net Asset Value (NAV) per unit and the indicative NAV (iNAV).
- ASX trading – in certain circumstances, the ASX may suspend trading of the units of the Fund and in that event Unitholders would not be able to buy or sell units of the Fund on the ASX.
- Market making – as the responsible entity, BetaShares acts as a market maker in the Units on behalf of the Fund and the Fund will bear the cost and risk of these market making activities.
• Dynamic Markets Fund derivative counterparties (May 2017 View information
This website has been prepared by AMP Capital Investors Ltd (ABN 59 001 777 591, AFSL 232497) (“AMP Capital”). BetaShares Capital Ltd (ACN 139 566 868, AFSL 341181 ("BetaShares") is the responsible entity and the issuer of units in the AMP CAPITAL DYNAMIC MARKETS FUND (HEDGE FUND) (“Fund”). AMP Capital is the investment manager of the Fund and has been appointed by the responsible entity to provide investment management and associated services in respect of the Fund. Investors should consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the relevant Fund before making any decision regarding the Fund. The PDS contains important information about investing in each Fund and it is important investors read the PDS before making a decision about whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of units in the Fund. Neither BetaShares, AMP Capital, nor any other company in the AMP Group guarantees the repayment of capital or the performance of any product or any particular rate of return referred to in this information.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
While every care has been taken in the preparation of this information, BetaShares and AMP Capital make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any statement in it including without limitation, any forecasts. This content has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information, without taking account of any particular investor’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Investors should, before making any investment decisions, consider the appropriateness of this information, and seek professional advice, having regard to their objectives, financial situation and needs.