AMP Capital SMSF Community Guidelines
Back to the SMSF Community
Welcome to the AMP Capital SMSF Community. This community is a dedicated SMSF forum where you can share, discuss and learn more about the world of self-managed super funds. This community is designed to be a place where SMSF trustees, potential SMSF trustees and industry experts can connect, exchange ideas and share knowledge and experience.
We want all users to feel as though they can contribute to this community and have their questions, thoughts and opinions respected at all times. In order to protect the integrity of our users and maintain it as an efficient and useful community, we have designed some simple Community Guidelines to be followed by all community members.
- Keep posts succinct. You are limited to 500 characters per post.
- Post your questions and ideas in English.
- Try to steer clear of including posts with links to other websites.
- Make sure any personal profile information about you is truthful and accurate. Each member should have no more than one community profile.
- Remember that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all content that is posted within the community.
- Respect fellow members by acting in a courteous and polite manner. If your conversations become personal or offensive, our team of moderators may step in.
- Protect your private information by not sharing it within the community. Our team of moderators will never ask for your private information on a public community forum or board.
- When contributing to the community, please search for an existing answer to a question before posting one of your own. Also make sure your discussion remains relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be aware that we have not independently verified information in the posts and it may be wrong. You should consider whether the post is appropriate to your own objectives, financial situation and needs and consider seeking professional advice before making any investment decision.
- Give thanks when you have a good experience, this can include rewarding fellow users with ‘Kudos’.
- Reveal any personal and or confidential information such as PIN numbers or bank account details.
- Harass, abuse, intimidate or patronise a fellow member or infringe their rights.
- Use profanity or language that is: racist, sexist, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or deliberately inflammatory. This includes posting of images or videos. These posts will be deleted and repeated offenses may result in a user being banned from the community indefinitely.
- Post anything that could be considered spam.
- Upload or share any material that is offensive or obscene.
- Post advertisements for third parties.
- Post the same question or comment multiple times.
- Post information that is off-topic, contravenes intellectual property laws or does not comply with our Terms and Conditions.
- Post any confidential, private or proprietary information or ideas that could infringe the rights of other people, including our customers, suppliers, employees and any third parties. Do not post content if you are unsure if you have permission to do so.
- Post content that is false, misleading, deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive.
- All posts in the AMP Capital SMSF community may be reviewed by a moderator.
- Our moderators are trained to enforce community guidelines and identify and respond to violations as quickly as they can.
- The AMP Capital moderation and community management team reserves the right to temporarily or permanently ban a user if they are not adhering to the community guidelines.
- We aim to review all posts within 48 hours.
For information about cookies and how they are used on AMP websites, please visit the cookies page.
Cookies are frequently used on many websites on the internet and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by changing your preferences and options in your browser. You may not be able to access some parts of amp.com.au, ampcapital.com.au or ampcapital.com if you choose to disable the cookie acceptance in your browser, particularly the secure parts of the website. We therefore recommend you enable cookie acceptance to benefit from all the services on the website.
We may change the AMP Capital SMSF Community Guidelines at any time. Any material changes will be communicated to all users and your acceptance of and/or continued use of the community after such notification of change will constitute your acceptance of these changes. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions will prevail over the Community Guidelines should there ever be a conflict.
Version 1, 21 September 2015
Visit the SMSF Community