The outlook for infrastructure in 2016
In this webinar recording Head of Global Listed Infrastructure Tim Humphreys provides an outlook for infrastructure investing in 2016
During this 30 minute webinar recording hear from a range of topics including:
- Recap on 2015: where were the best opportunities to invest in infrastructure?
- What are the opportunities available internationally compared with Australia?
- Uncovering some of the challenges and risks, and how they can be managed
- What do tougher budget constrains for governments globally mean for infrastructure investing?
- What role can infrastructure play in your portfolio in 2016?
Tim is the head of AMP Capital’s Global Listed Infrastructure Team and also leads the research effort of infrastructure companies in the Americas. Tim has over 19 years’ experience in the financial industry in the UK and Australia and is a skilled infrastructure analyst. Prior to joining AMP Capital in July 2010, Tim held roles with Rothschild Asset Management, Insight Investment and RARE Infrastructure.
Paul has more than 25 years’ experience in financial services and banking, including 20 years with the Commonwealth Bank Group in senior leadership roles. Paul was the founding Managing Director and CEO of CommSec, and was named Australian ‘Stockbroker of the Year’ in 2005. In 2012, Paul teamed up with Peter Switzer to launch the Switzer Super Report, a newsletter and website for the trustees of SMSFs.