AMP Capital Shopping Centres (AMPCSC) has recently partnered with key fashion retailers to transform some of Australia’s leading shopping centres into fashion powerhouses. The new fashion-focused partnerships serve to support the fashion industry.
Five recent initiatives which demonstrate AMPCSC support include:
- Sponsoring one of the most influential premium runway shows at Melbourne’s Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival (VAMFF). Presented by Miss Vogue and AMP Capital Shopping Centres, the show featured leading Australian designers such as Scanlan Theodore, Bassike, Camilla & Marc, Dion Lee, Être Cécile and Tome.
- A showcase at Malvern Central, a shopping centre located 10km from Melbourne’s central business district. The centre was a launch pad for the Famous for Fashion Kids Runway show, which featured brands such as Seed Heritage, Country Road and Cotton on Kids.
- Sponsoring four runway shows (Alice McCall, Romance Was Born, RachelAlex and Ten Pieces) at Sydney’s Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.
- Signing on as the inaugural partner for the Australian Fashion Chamber (AFC). This is the first ever Australian fashion industry body which supports existing Australian designers, and nurtures and helps incubate emerging talent.
- Participating in the successful global AFC launch in Paris during Paris fashion week in March.
AMPCSC is committed to encouraging ongoing investment in Australian fashion. We will continue to support projects that underpin greater industry awareness and provide growth opportunities for our fashion retailers.